Lyn specialises in CLASSIC (lash-to-lash) Lash extensions, brow shaping and Brazilian epilation. Her keen eye for detail and precision allows her to give her clients the custom lash extension experience they desire and deserve. Lyn uses only the highest of quality products (Blink Lash) and is continually researching and trying new products and techniques as they come on the market to stay up-to-date with the lash industry in order to provide her clients with the best experience. Lyn also specialises in Brazilian waxing, trained here in Prague by a native Brazilian with outstanding expertise and knowledge in this field.
Understanding Lash Extensions
Applying a full set of new lashes can take anywhere from 90-180 minutes. It is a meticulous procedure that requires patience and concentration so therefore it should not be rushed, ensuring clients leave with a perfect set of lashes. Depending on the look you want to achieve, anywhere from 60–120 individual lashes will be applied to each eye. To prepare the eye area for extensions, your lash technician will place specifically designed hydrating collagen eye pads below the eyes. If that sounds uncomfortable, well, it can be—at least at first, but it helps prevent the lower lashes from getting accidentally adhered to your upper lashes. Then, with your eyes closed, your lash technician uses tweezers to meticulously go through and isolate each lash, to find the best lashes for the extension to adhere to. If the natural lash is too short – the lash will not be strong enough to support the extension; if the lash is too long – the lash extension will have a shortened life span.
Lash Extension AFTER-CARE
- Avoid wetting your lashes for at least 12 hours, allowing the adhesive to cure.
- Do not use a steam room or sauna for the first 48 hours to allow adhesive to cure.
- Be gentle and respect your new lashes. Use your ‘free’ personal lash brush to brush them through every morning and keep it handy to ‘refresh’ them if necessary throughout the day.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes and do not pick and/or play with your lashes.
- Resist the temptation to touch or pull at your stunning new lashes as this will pull out your own natural lashes.
- Avoid getting them caught on clothes and towels.
- When drying your face do not rub, instead blot your face and apply gentle pressure to your closed eyes allowing your extensions to dry naturally.
- Do not try to dry them with a towel or hair dryer.
- Do not curl the extensions using eyelash curlers.
- Avoid wearing mascara as this will affect the bond and lessen the life of your extensions.
- Do not use eye make-up remover that contains any type of oil products such as glycerin/petroleum as this breaks down the adhesive bond.
- Keep the eye area clean. This is very important. Avoiding proper hygiene can result in an eye infection whether wearing lash extensions or not.
- Try and sleep on your back to avoid crushing your extensions in the pillow.
- Enjoy your lashes and keep them maintened every 3-4 weeks.
|Initial visit (2h)||1 800 Kč|
|In-fill (original work of our salon)||700 Kč|
|In-fill (original work of other salons)||1 000 Kč|
|Lash removal||500 Kč|
|Lash tinting||300 Kč|
|Eyebrow tinting||200 Kč|
|Lash & Brow combo||260 Kč|